As a start, the basic principles of the Works Councils Act (Dutch: WOR) are outlined during this day. The rights of the Works Council are explained, being the following, amongst others: the Right to be Informed, the Right for Consent and the Right to be Consulted. During the day, you will practice applying these rights through assignments and discussion. Do not be put off by difficult terminology or bureaucratic policy documents. It is much more about what the rights and duties of a Works Council are and how to apply these in practice to be of as much support to the organization you are working for.
The following topics will be covered during the training:
– gain knowledge of the basic/most important principles of the WOR
– gain insight on how to apply the law in practice
– what are the possibilities and restrictions of a Works Council (member)
– tools to shape and form your daily Works Council activities
The day is divided up in a healthy, interactive mix of gaining knowledge by both lecture and individual/group assignments. To further master your activities as Works Council member, we will end the day with some practical action points to develop yourself into the future.
Data of training in 2020
till 1 June you can follow the training online:
Thursday 9 April
Tuesday 28 April
Thursday 14 May
Tuesday 26 May
Thursday 11 June | Utrecht e.o.
Thursday 17 September | Bergen e.o.
Monday 23 November | Utrecht e.o.
Investment per participant
– online € 350,- (includes module e-learning and hand-out)
– on location € 395,- (includes accommodation arrangement (beverages and lunch), an e-learning module and hand-out)